Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: 604-8G Question

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dr plinque's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2006
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a pair of 1978 vintage 604-8Gs that need to be re-everythinged.
    I'm in Japan and can get that done here (for a not inconsiderable cost).
    However, is it possible to (have someone professional) swap out the multi-cellular horn for a mantaray, and would be worth the effort and expense?

    Thanks for any and all input,

    Joel

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Post

    I am pretty sure Bill @ Great Plains Audio can do this while he's rebuilding them

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.